About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Josephine. Love writing random stuff here. Keep reading to know me more :)

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Poo Poo Brownies

Caution: This post entry contain loads of shit, please make sure you have a vomit bag to contain your "shark fin soup" if you were to continue reading. ^^ Just kidding~

First of all, I'm proud to say that I'll be a good mother someday, when I have baby.

That's because I have been cleaning shit for Angel and Omo from time to time!

He is Omo, I cleaned his shit!

She is Angel, I cleaned her shit too!

I had have a thinking of I'll-not-have-baby since I first saw my mom cleaned my baby brother's poo poo... or the brownies.

I always think that my mom is great, because she can stand the smell!

Nevertheless, I was the one standing few feets away, always, when my mom's changing my brother's diaper.

That was when I told myself I don't want a baby.

I don't want to be a poor mother who has to clean baby's ass and shit everyday.

Even if I have baby, I will not change my baby's diaper, I'll either marry a good man who's willing to do it or marry a rich man and hire a maid to do it.

I'll use disposable diaper, instead of cloth diaper, f**k eco friendly when comes to shit!

So I thought I can never be a good mother if I can't change my baby's diaper.

I'll not be a good earth resident either because the trees will be chop down to make the diapers I buy.

So I might as well not having one.

BUT, until now, I'm proud to say, I can stand shit smell!

That's my shit, angel's shit and omo's shit~ LOL

I even cleaned their shit sometimes, when their shit's still hanging on their ass fur.

They never notice, so they walk around, sit around with they ass full of shit!

In the end, there're shit everywhere!

I'm the one who clean up all the shit for them.

I clean their ASS too!

Because I don't have a maid! D*mn, I want to marry a rich man!

But I'm still using wet tissue and toilet paper, which are, again, *small voice*... disposable.

I may not meet 100% target, cleaning shit and be eco friendly at the same time...

But, at least, I can accept smelling shit and clean it up! That's improvement!

***Good job for me***

No comments:

Post a Comment