About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Josephine. Love writing random stuff here. Keep reading to know me more :)

Monday, November 22, 2010

Face Like That! Face like what??!!!

Me and Nik had a silent fight last weekend.
This is how it happens.
After our dinner with Matthew at Sungai Pinang, Matthew drove us back to Pekaka. We had a shitty night :P blow up our toilet cuz eat too much hot and spicy food. 
Somehow, I seems to annoyed him, but I don't know what is it, so I go forward and ask him, while he's playing his game or PPS-ing, I can't remember. 
He stopped whatever he's doing and said that I make faces when talking to him and Matthew.
Then I was like "what face?" ***Did I do any face? No I don't! It's just my normal face ok?***
Then he said "That face la! Some more the things you talk about... Me and Matthew don't feel like listening to you."
"What the hell did I say?" ***I thought we were having a good night out***
"I don't remember what you're talking about already, all I know is YOU TALKING THINGS LIKE THAT with FACE LIKE THAT... (I don't remember what he said already in the end)" 
I can only remember he said "... FACE LIKE THAT..." sounds very humiliating to me! It might not sounds rude in english, but definitely sounds rude in chinese!!!
I tried to calm myself down, and asked him, "Do you mean I didn't smile when I talk?"
I know myself really well, when I don't smile, I do have an angry face. So I know what is he talking about, just don't like the way he said it~! 
There are many sentences that can be used to express this ok? It would be better to if you can show a proper smile when you're talking to me and Matthew, you look better with a smile. Something like this~ Okie, cool down, back to the incident!
He said "Yeala, THAT FACE!" I was f%cking furious when he said that again!!!
I was being patient and told him "I was tired, and when I'm tired, I will have that face, don't you know that?" ***I just want to be myself ok? Can't you be considerate a bit? I'm tired ok? I don't remember judging your face when you're tired and didn't smile at all!!!***
There he goes again, "FACE LIKE THAT... TALK THINGS LIKE THAT!!!"
I exploded "FINE! Don't ask me out for dinner next time!" ***So that you don't have to listen to what I'm saying***
It was Friday. Normally I would cry after our fight/talk, just can't control my tears, I'd be really emo. That night, I didn't cry, not a single tear drop out of my eyes, I was angry after feeling humiliated. We stopped talking to each other. 
The next day, not talking to each other as well, he went out for lunch and dinner, din chio me "FINE! I eat myself la~" I washed all the dishes and do all the laundry!
Our lights were out since Wednesday night, we bought a light bulb for replacement on Thursday, then only we realise that not only the bulb is burned, the wire is also burned and broke. So we leave it there as we are busy with our work and was very tired to look at it. I want to find electric guy to fix it, I ask some of my friends, most of them do not have numbers for electric guy. Nik was playing his game again. I ask Nik to ask around if his friend has the number, don't know he got ask or not, only know that he went out for dinner not along after I asked him to look for the number. 
I can't do anything IF he don't want to help out, I can only rely to my friends, hope they have the number. There he came back, continue to play his game. I still couldn't get the number so I go and asked him if he had it, "No wor~" he said. 
There, I know I can't rely on him ald, had to find out the number by myself with the help from my friends, finally got the number that night (thanks to Wei Pin, Siew Gim and Sin Hui). But it was quite late, the electric guy refused to come, so I have to wait for next day. 
That night, I haven't had my dinner, it was 2253, so I ordered Dominos delivery cuz I'm lazy to go out. Chicken BBQ flavour comes with onion rings and bread stick with add-on Apple Aloe vera juice. Both of us have the pizza cuz I couldn't finish them, I tot it's getting better~ but hell NO!
The next morning, he went out early, to his brothers house. I was left alone, tired and frustrated. The room is messy, still got many laundry undone, the light is not fix and feel hungry in the morning. My breakfast was the remaining Apple-Aloe Vera. Thanks to Teik Hong and his GF, they cook kuey teow th'ng that day, and they cook extra and offer me. Yeay, there goes my lunch, feel much better from the morning frustration. Then I called the electric guy to fix the light, I have got 3 numbers from my friends, 2 numbers said they can't come, already over their working time, luckily the third number can come, but it was damn expensive RM80 :( okla, better than leaving the light unfix. But it was a bit scary la, I was alone with the electric guy, luckily nothing happen la ^^ 
Then I started tidy up the room and sweep the floor. I did them all alone, Niko came back from his brother's house and still continue playing games and PPS-ing. Feel even frustrated while I was doing the chores. When he went to for dinner with his friend, I'm still tidying up. ***That time I really am think "What an asshole!"*** I was tired and started crying, I did all the work until having backache and he's playing games and watch movies all day long, probably having backache because of that. I was crying but I'm still continuing the chores that I'm doing. Finally decide to call a friend for dinner, I called Alex, he just finish fishing, and is on his way back from Butterworth. I quickly finish all the chores, start the washing mashine, have a bath, dress up nicely and put on some makeup (juz to cheer myself up). Alex drove me for western food, food not bad. It's a nice dinner.
When I reach home, Nik is already there, STILL playing his game. I walked into my room, put on makeup remover to remove the makeups, washed my face and put on gel mask. DONE. Changed my skirt to short pants and start hanging all the laundries with hanger. I ask for nik's help to hang the clothes to the place where we hanged our washed clothes (I don't know how to call that, sorry :P). He responded to me "Oh." then I continue again with dishes, washing all of them, when I finished, Nik is still playing with his PC! Fine, I'll do it myself, it's my fault for asking his help. I'm short so I had to use a chair, the reason why I ask him because I don't climb on chairs any more, I nearly fell down once from the chair while hanging the laundry. Since he's so obsessed with his game until couldn't pause it for a while, then I have to climb chair lo... I was almost done, there he came, to help me take all the dry laundry back to the room. Yes, I was angry. There my mood spoil again! 
That night he went out super late, I sms-ed him to ask if he's going to come back, cuz I want to lock the door, there were these crippy sounds all night and freaks me out. He replied me half an hour later and I was asleep. The door was locked, (he don't have the key) he had to sleep in the living room, when I woke up it was 7 this morning. I felt sorry for that and quickly went to the living room and ask him to sleep in the room, he refused though, probably angry, said that it's almost time to wake up, doesn't matter, but what to do... he didn't tell me where he went before he leave, and replied my sms late.
Now I received his sms "2nite we need 2 talk". So I just replied a simply "Ok." Let's see what he wants to talk about tonight~


P/S: Although angry with him for the "FACE LIKE THAT" but I still felt really sorry for locking the door and make him sleep in the living room, not on purpose~ So want to say "Sorry dear for last night, I didn't mean to~" Hope we'll made up with our relationship soon, depends on tonight's topic. Please help pray for me :P
***********************************
Now is 1654, I think I'm getting nervous, having weird feeling in my stomach. I was imagining what Nik's going to talk to me tonight, can't stop thinking of it, shit, hope it's not going to end badly (I mean the talk tonight), I'm totally can't concentrate in my work!!! It's not yet after working hour, but I feel like going back already, argh!!!
***********************************
It's after working hour, but I'm stuck with test debug, crap!!! I'm hungry :(

***********************************

Yea, we had a talk he had a talk with me for me. The talk ends quite well since there's not much interact between us. I'm glad I didn't take dinner before the talk so that I don't have much energy to argue with him. He's "notifying" me that we are not meant for each other, he can't accept the way I am, and he expected me to change to what he wish to, and he's going to sleep in the living room tonight. I was silent until he asked "Don't you have anything to say?" "What else do you expect me to say? This is not a talk, you have spoken, we're not meant for each other, this is just a notification." He kept silent, I stopped talking, and he walks out from our room. I collapsed on my bed, cover myself under my bolster and blanket... tears dripping down - I breakdown, cried as loud as I can, my blanket helps me cover up my crying from being heard by my housemates. I have stopped crying, he was not in the house. It's time for me to clear my mind and start a new page of my life. I feel like taking leave tomorrow because my eye lids are swollen (I cried non-stop for an hour), but I'll be ok~ Pray for me so that I can find my Mr. Right! Thanks for the love~
P/S:Now I'm damn hungry, cooking rice~ 

2 comments:

  1. sie en...just be yourself...be strong!!! i support u!!! guys are like that....game game game!! this 1 i am agree...they don't care about tidy and clean-ness...sometime they are helpful, but sometime they just make the things worse....and spoiled our mood in the early morning, and gave us a bad whole day....calm down..mayb he is just simply said those things..mayb after few days,after he calm down..he will come to u and talk to u...stay happy yeah...

    ReplyDelete