About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Josephine. Love writing random stuff here. Keep reading to know me more :)

Thursday, November 11, 2010

upload photos

Bernard told me "actually writing blog doesn't mean u need to write but u can put in pic as well. ", so I try to upload some SS photo of mine :P A picture tells a thousand words??? LOL
I took these photos when I was in Malacca. I was trying on faux-lashes I bought long time ago. No make-up on my skin~
With my faux-lashes on

force my brother to take this photo with me, I forced him to smile XD

Chocolate not feeling well

faux-lashes + glasses~
As you can see, I have freckles all over my cheeks... sometimes I like it with certain make up on, sometimes I wish I could have a crystal clear skin~ it's very difficult to conceal every single dot on my face, then my make up would end up cakey (TT.TT)
Going to purchase Artistry skin care product this month to pamper my skin, if not satisfy with the product, I can still get my money back :P
***What other brands allow you to return their skin care product with money back guarantee??? I don't know about other brands policy***

No comments:

Post a Comment