About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Josephine. Love writing random stuff here. Keep reading to know me more :)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Home town friends

OMG~ I felt so excited! I just found out some of my ex-school mates are actually working in Penang! WT and Pooi See :)
Yey, going to spam their mailbox, muahahaha... felt sorry for WT and Pooi See :P but I must keep in touch with all the people I know in Perak cz it will be difficult for me to see them again after my bro finish his form 5 (he's form 4 this year, another year to go), I'll be going back to Malacca, instead of Perak. 
My parents bought an auctioned house in Malacca, very cheap ^^ so my parent have more money for the renovation~ They plan to buy next door to make the house larger cz they  removed 1 room from the house... actually my uncle's the one who remove the walls, this is what he do for living (how do we call ppl who renovate the building?), and my dad help out what ever he can, he wanted this renovation to be done ASAP. There were 3 rooms, 1 room was removed (should i say remove the walls?) to make the living room larger. *My dad's crazy, he wanted an additional plasma LCD in the dining room, just in case we were half way watching an exciting movie/show when meals are ready. Now, the wiring is done, the paint colour is decided, but they have not started the painting yet... wondering how long it would take...???
I think I can still go back to Perak, but I would have to tumpang my friend's house~ Oh, I started to miss my friend in TI nia, it's been quite a while since I last meet with them~ Need to find sometime to go back TI~ Maybe during Christmas? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment