About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Josephine. Love writing random stuff here. Keep reading to know me more :)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shabu Shabu


This is a very out-dated post, because I went to this place during my friends' birthday celebration on 4th April. But I still want to share this cuz this place is quite nice --- Lolipot Shabu Shabu :)


We are sitting at the table next to this actually, but this is how it looks like. A table of 10, with 10 tiny hot plates beneath the "holes", surrounded by spaghetti curtain and decorated with elegant lighting.


There are tables of 4 right beside the conveyor belt. This is very convenient, you can just take what ever "passing-by" ingredient you want.

We can't because the belt is too far away, our steamboat ingredient came by order.


We ordered a lot of ingredients that day, almost everything on the menu list, it's buffet!

They offer fresh seafood like oyster, scallop, abalone, prawn, fish, crab and jelly fish.

There are various type of meat and fish balls, some have special filling inside! I love the cheese ball to max *slurp*

Of course, don't forget their meat slice, our main dish! They have pork, mutton and beef slice. I think pork taste the best because I'm Chinese, Chinese loves eating pork! LOL! (Kidding, this has nothing to do with Chinese)

We kept ordering non-stop once any ingredient is almost finish, so our table is always full. I think people (customers) around us think we must have been starved for days, LOL!


They have 2 types of soup, light soup and tom yam soup. I chose light soup! 清汤~ (My pot was not boiling under low power, need to set the hot plate to high power)

Luckily the drinks are free flow, because I like to dip my food with chillies (need to drink a lot). I had peach tea, my favourite! They also have honey green tea, mango juice and orange juice.


After finish sapu the food, it's time for dessert --- ice cream! I stuffed my ice cream bowl to max, LOL! My friends were impressed how full I can stuff my ice cream bowl :P


Birthday boy, Jason, and his gf, Moon, with his birthday cake. Although they haven't married each other, but I wish them live happily ever after and 白头偕老!

Like the yellowish effect in the photo

We bought him 2 shirts as his birthday present, see how happy he is... no need to go shopping for shirt d, lol!

We were 1 of the 2 tables in the restaurant that is not leaving despite of Lolipot's closing hour, hahaha! Lolipot staff was preparing to close the restaurant already, but we're still happily taking photos inside there, LOL!

Here comes the camwhore~





We were very full and satisfied. Thank you Lolipot!

Oh yea, our buffet dinner cost RM30++ per pax. Quite worthy if you order a lot of meat and fresh seafood!

No comments:

Post a Comment